building a wheel and tire chart...help me update it

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 08:13:03 EDT

I have built a decent sized spreadsheet with users wheels and
tires...and a note as to how well the set up fits. I'd like to get more
users to add their set up to the list. I'll post up the results in a
week or so after the emails stop.

6 QUICK questions....

Here is what I need to know from you:

1) year and type of Dak
93 4x2 ClubCab, 2001 4x4 QuadCab, etc

2) tire size
metric (255-70-15) or LT specs (31x10.5)

3) rim size
if front and rear differ, let me know both. If they are not stock,
please give me a brand and model of the rim and the offset if you know
it. If you use spacers, mention that too.

4) body height
If you altered your set up, tell me if you used spindles, cut a coil,
did a body lift, etc.stock, lowered 2" in the front using spindles, 2"
in the back using shackles, body raised on 3" blocks, etc.

5) fit
Tell me how they fit: any rubbing? only on turns, only on speed
bumps/dips, etc

6) email
email: in case I have questions...

MAIL ME DIRECTLY so I dont loose you in the shuffle of the DML list.
kspence@intermind.net

After a few days of responses, I'll post up all the results.

The more of us that contribute, the more we will know!!

Thanks!
Kevin