Re: Fitting A Powerdyne (was V6 intake manifold)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 01:09:36 EST

>>. So - here is my next
question. I have my eyes on the powerdyne blower... Any ideas what for
what I would have to do to adapt it? I talked with Miggity about this a
while back but didn't have the sence to save his suggestions<<

Hey Tom,

check this out. I did some trial and error research with Magnum stuff on my
premag. Check this out: I bought a K&N FIPK for a 92 Dakota (magnum) to put
on my 95 360. This is the 14" type. Well, out of curiousity I test-fitted it
to my premag, and IT FIT! What does this mean? Well, you could essentially
fit a 97+ airhat to your premag's TB. Now, the Powerdyne uses the stock
airhat on the newer motors, so it could very well work on your premag. The
only thing you'd need to fab up is a bracket for it, some tubes for the
airfilter and intake, and a little enginuity. Hell, now that I think about
it, a kit for a 92-95 Dakota could very well bolt right on, the only
difference is the electronics and brackets. Something to think about that's
fer sher =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"