Re: Re: Snow Removal

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 14:46:18 EST

OK Richard-you're trying to make me end my vacation/visit early aren't you?
I am up here in Tennessee and it hasn't gotten to 40* since I've been here.I
was in houston last saturday and felt like a complete fool buying firewood
in a shortsleeve shirt! HaHaha!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html