Re: RE: RE: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 09:52:54 EST

Back in the day, we used a friends 92 dakota to pull our 22.5' Sea Ray
(~6000lbs) on the bumper, and it didnt even move... I'm sure they are
underrated to keep things safe, but I think we put it near its limit... (we
even pulled it outta the water with the bumper)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
> The bumper is reinforced to tow. I was rear ended a few years back and was
hit
> right at the step part of the bumper. There is just a small dimple where
I was