Re: Grille-ing out!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 17:38:05 EST

>>If a person wanted to do a face lift on their '87 Dakota LE, and make it
look like a 1995 Dakota LE LWB, What would be needed.<<

I was gonna' do this, so I'll tell you what all I learned... I ended up
scrappin' the plan because I didn't wanna' look like some wack Gen II premag
wannabe =) hehehehe

You'll need:
hood
grille
headlights
bumper
airdam

from what I've been told the fenders are the same and the core support is
the same, but I haven't actually looked down into the engine bay to find
out. Scott Miller has a premag and a Gen II... maybe he can help.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"