Re: Re:2001 Eastcoast Nationals

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 16:02:15 EST

As good as that was, there was an even better turn out
last year at VMP. Which, by the way, Jon Smith is
coordinating again this coming spring. Everyone wants
it near their house... but we can't do that... some of
us need to travel. Perhaps we may be able to get a
group discount at a hotel, I think Jon is looking into
it. If we could just make the East Coast shorter
somehow so that we still get NY and NJ and can have
the rest of the coastline down to GA members all
together... now that would be cool.