new dyno #'s

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 00:01:55 EST

Well I was about 9hp off of what I was expecting. I'm going to try and get
the graphs up this weekend. I gained over 40 hp to the tires, and still
have some goodies to be installed :-)

after watching Todd F. spray his baby I think I *may* join the ranks of the
cheater gas.

Interesting notes... MSD digital 6 only gained me 4hp over the stock coil!
The 14x3 K&N (thanks to Robert Trottman for the loaner) picked up ~12hp over
the po-boy intake. Yes, folks, I am a brave soul... I even used his
carriage bolt ;-)
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net