Enqine swap questions...

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:14:29 EST

Ok... I just have a few questions...

I understand 360 is the biggest engine that will fit reasonably well and be
legal... which is cool. What I wanted to do, was purchase a 360 from a
wrecked dodge, or crate motor... and I was gonna swap it for my v6. How does
the computer handle this? Or would it be somethign that you would need to
replace the puter. Also, I am just guessing, but pretty sure I am right... I
will not be able to use my manual 5 speed stick tranny. Is there a 5 speed
stick that WOULD work? I guess my questions are pretty trivial... I know
swapping an engine on an older car/truck was cake... and ditn really reqiure
too much knowlege of electronics. Well I got electronics background, but
surely at least some of the computer parts are diff..

Wes