Re: MB Quart question..

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 00:42:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2000 10:37:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
brentbarts@hotmail.com writes:

> I wish i could get a set of mb quart seperates for 4-500.00! At the local
> stereo shop they are like 550 and up!
> brent

That's called PROFIT MARGIN. I've seen shops selling Orion subs for well
over $100 and when I lived in Phx, AZ. we could get them all day long for
$30.
9 times out of 10, the little shops may do very good work.. but will be the
most expensive place to get your equiptment. When you get to where you have
an inside person in one.. then you can do pretty good.

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
94 Dakota WS
86 Shelby Charger Turbo