Re: Dak is in!

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 18:15:50 EDT

    Congratulations on your new Dakota!! I was trying to remember
what you ordered, but can't. So, whatchagot?? ;-)
    When you look your Dak over upon delivery, check the exterior
at every angle looking for paint blemishes and/or scratches. Same
thing with the rims and tires. Be sure to check out the inside thoroughly
as well. I found a minor scratch on my dash box cover and the dealership
replaced it on the spot. If you have the 40/20/40 seats, check the center
console lid to make sure everything is working the way it should.
    My wife and I spent close to 2 hours looking mine over before I
took delivery. We found about 6 things wrong with it ... all fixed before
I drove it off the lot.
    That's about it besides have fun with it ;-) Oh, be ready to have your
picture taken by the dealer :-(

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com