SoCal SpeedZone Report

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 00:58:00 EDT

Well, you people that didn't show up (you know!!) missed some fun!
While there was a bit of a mix up with SpeedZone management on the
parking (we were supposed to be on the Grand prix terrace!), 13 Dakotas
showed up! Thanks to the RT guys for making the trek over. Congrats to

Sam/Sonya and Jack for their ribbons at Fall Fling too!

We all spent about 3 hours at SpeedZone, ran everything we could. Eli
Rodriguez set and then beat the day record on the dragsters, 3.551 ET!!
Way to go!

The next one is November 25th. On November 18th is the gathering at
Carlsbad raceway for some drag time courtesy of the SoCal DOC people.
It would be great to get some Neons, Durangos, Rams, Avengers,
Cirrus/Stratus to the event.

I did arrange to have the car hops at Friscos pose for picts with our
vehicles, either individually or as a group for the next meeting!!!!
maybe lunch there first and then squeak over to SpeedZone for a show
until 6 PM. Any takers???

Jim