Fall Fling and Speedzone

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 00:55:34 EDT

Hey all!

Hope to see ya tomorrow in Van Nuys then Industry. In the morning I'll be
the Fat Guy parking cars on the show field so if you come to Fall Fling
before 9:30am say hi as you enter!!!

My Dark Garnet Red Club Cab will be near the front (since I'm be there at
5am!!!).

Later you can catch me under the MML tent. Look for the banner and the
tent on the show field by the red 71 Cuda convertible.

In the afternoon, we'll head over to Speedzone for the DTOA get together.
Late afternoon and evening we'll have a blast. City of Industry, Fullerton
Rd exit off the 60.

-STE