Re: HAHAH dodge dealers are clueless!!

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 00:52:33 EDT

WEll I am running 92, and it still pings.... I am soo happy... after 6
months of being un-registered the badboy is LEGAL again =) My bad, I guess I
just didnt realize my stickers said april =) HEHEH
Would retarding the timing (pcm flash) KILL performance? I dont race this
thing... as long as it sounds good and looks good, and has REASONABLE power
for a 3.9l v6 =)

Wes