Re: 2000 Quad Cab-

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 22:15:42 EDT

I think there shoul be list for each color!

--- jay & dana <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote:
> I totally agree as to one list, otherwise Ron or
> others might hold back
> secrets that would apply to my truck (engine) and
> give them away to guys &
> girls with different cab configurations (hehehe).
> You wouldn't do that
> would you Ron?
>
> Jay

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia