IAT or MAP Sensors

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 20:18:20 EDT

I suspect either my IAT, Map, or o2 sensor is out... it seems that my truck
is running real lean or something... I mean I remember when I got my new cat
put on my truck, while accelerating through the gears, I push in the clutch
and I hear that crack crack crack... somehing with the flowmasters or
somethign, anyhow.. it sounds like I am puting out unburnt fuel or
something... it just doesnt sound as "clean" as it used to, and performace
is way down..... (although I did lay some 20' or so, trails of rubber in
front of my house when I was pissed about a date... =))

My question is this,,, Bernd, you recommedned I move my IAT sensor, what
eactly does that feed to the computer?

Wes