RE: Limiter

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 15:20:44 EDT

I've heard other DMLer's say they don't know why but some limiters are at
about 115 and others at about 97mph. Mine went to 115mph before cutting
out. Remember the OD is on by default. So unless you turned it off, it was
on.

Jay

4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses
Performance: Removed rubber flap