Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Street-Legal Supercar

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:09:12 EDT

That sounds improbable, but i'll take your word for it. And let me make it
clear that i've _already_said_ that i think the viper (650R) is not only a
better buy, but the BEST BUY IN SUPERCARS. Yes, the hennessey 650R is a
supercar. The concept next viper is not a better buy because it's so damn
far from production nobody knows how much it will really end up costing as
well as how much compromise (or raised standards) there could be.

Sean Bruckman