Re: Which Oil should I use

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:30:48 EDT

A good quality dino oil will give you excellent results if changed
on a regular basis. I use Mobil1 Tri-Syn only because most of my trips
are less than 3 - 5 miles. I also use Mobil1's oil filter (which I've heard
is one of the best). And yes, there are bad filters out there.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com

> I have a 97 DAK 318 stock for now and I know some use fully synthetic,
> synthetic blend, or regular dino juice. Which would give me the best
> advantage (according to you that have used these) for engine longevity and
> performance? I want to upgrade my truck to aftermarket parts eventually
and
> was wondering which I would be happiest with. I know most stick with
Mobil