RE: RE: Dura Lube Hype (Real long but recommended reading)

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 09:51:39 EDT

JP5, JP7 and JP8 are all kerosene-based fuels. If you want some real fun, go
back to JP4, which is naphtha-based. Now THAT would make an entertaining air
freshener!! Hehehehe!

(mental image of this giant, supercharged monster Dak careening all over
South Texas with a doped-up, crazed driver behind the wheel grinning
fanatically)

- Alex