Re: Check This Out!!!

From: 98R/T (98rt@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 16:49:25 EDT

At 10:32 PM 10/9/00, you wrote:
>I just saw a new Dakota commercial on tv and they showed a certain white
>and blue R/T and saying "Lots of Dakotas are used to haul stuff, but a
>certain town in Southern California uses this Dakota to haul in
>speeders" Then they show the Santa Monica PD R/T with lights going full
>tilt (never said the city though).
>
>Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
>'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
>treatment!!
>'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!
>
>http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts

Didn't see the commercial yet, but the Santa Monica PD has one. There is a
picture of it on www.dakotart.com somewhere, and an officer wrote a little
note about it for the R/T club newsletter. Can't wait to see it!!

Cat..... the other white meat.

Keith R. Phelps
http://www.members.home.com/98rt/index.htm
'98 IB CC R/T PCM, QuickD TB, Mopar Cold Air,
Clear front corners,SpeedGlo, Roll Top, Powerbolt,
BedRug, Blue BFG Scorchers