Re: Shocks

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 18:32:45 EDT

Bernd,
Im not trying to piss you off.. I just take offense
when somebody calls one of the products I design and
work on crap. But I also relize that everyone is
entitled to their own opinion. Actually Tenneco
doesn't own Procomp we just manfacture them for
Procomp down our lines, to our manfacturing
specification. Procomp seems fine with our methods
and it seems their customers are more than happy
(you). I wouldn't suggest that you buy a normal
Monroe shock absorber if you were going to apply it to
a lifted truck. I just wanted to make sure that you
relize that Rancho and Procomp shock absorbers are ran
down the same line, and as far as quality goes there
damn near equal. If you ever need to know anything
about rancho or monroe shocks, let me know.. I may not
know the answer, but there is a wealth of knowledge
here a tenneco. As far as the prints, I value my job
to much..

Mike Sype
Bernd--email me off the list if you have a specific
application I can help you with for monroe or rancho
shock absorbers. michael.sype@tenneco-automotive.com
I finally may be able to contribute to the list..!!