Re: RE: Awia MP3 Player

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 20:31:10 EDT

You all should see what I whipped up =) I dont have any pictures YET, but
basically I took an i-opener (www.netpliance.com) and got it set up in my
dodge... unfortunately as of right now, all I have is power inverter, I have
yet to wire up the 12v dc wiring. I got 8gig of storage space, a nify lcd
screen for graphics disply (which I might add is limited, it IS only a p166
afterall.

Wes Weems
97 dak sport 4x4 po'boy intake and sounds like a bat outta hell