: Re: Houston fun! (Long....)

From: Brian Lee (brian7910@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:34:13 EDT

>Hehehe...if he doesn't break the rear axles again. ;)
>- - Bernd

Ouch man!! Okay Mr. "loose nitrous fitting"!! hehe...Yes, I still remeber that
from last year =)

And for everyone else, yes I've destroyed 2, count 'em 2, 8.25 open rears with
my smoking fast mid 15 sec truck(at the time). Now, if my Moser axled, Mancini
Racing pumpkin'ed 8 3/4 blows, I'd replace it, but my parents would kill me
first!! haha... It's supposed to be good for about up to 650 horse....Knowing
me, I could probably break it using one of your NOS'ed go kart engines,
though.
=)

My parents would kill me...a lot! I'm not kidding here!! heh..

>Brian, great to see you again too. Maybe next time you can bring you
>Dak to the Dak meet? ;-)
>You really should do the MPI, it's not THAT expensive compared to other
>mods. You have me thinking about 410's and a converter now.....

>- --Mike www.mikesdakota.com

4.10s rule! =) Honestly, with sticky tires, gears, a SG, and a convertor, I
swear your truck will run 13.8s or better. You and Gene have a few of the
quickest 5.2s I've seen!! Sans any breakage, I'll be there with my Bernd
killing truck ;-) hehe......

I'm afraid if I tear it down for the MPI, I'll find all sorts of other
stuff to
replace though. hehe.....like a cam, rockers, etc. =)

Brian Lee
93 Dak CC V8 auto many mods....