Re: BuzzeZ BS, or realist thing???

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 06:32:37 EST

I have been exchanging email with this guy... go check out the site. He has
put together a comprehensive listing of vehicle webrings but his links don't
do anything yet..... I told him that I would participate but I wouldn't push
his site until he actually DID something with it..LOL

If nothing else it's another place to put your URL if you are looking for
traffic. It looks harmless..

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS