Re: RE: cd players (Dester)

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 20:40:19 EST

>>>ALPINE ALPINE ALPINE would be my first
reccomendation Dennon would be the second. IMHO throw everything else
out.
Alpine and Dennon are absolutely the best when it comes to no-skipping w/
quality production and great ergonomics. I also like personal pref. the
alpine cause most feature a rotary volume control.<<<

I'm on my second Alpine, and I won't be getting another one. The one I
have now won't play CD's sometimes after only 2 years of use. The repair
shops can't duplicate the problem, so I'm stuck with it untill it just
stops playing CD's altogether. My first Alpine's CD laser assembly quit
after just 1 and a half years of use. Cost me over $120 to get it
fixed... so, from personal experience, I wouldn't recommend Alpine

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.