Re: Re: archives for IAT

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 23:09:58 EST

I have done this mod, and I found that after doing so, my engine stalls when
I give it enough gas to rev it to 1000-1200 and let off, it will die out....
any idea on why this is? (Is it running too rich? and should I replace it
where it was?) btw, The only difference I felt was it pulled harder on
partial throttle... no difference felt on WOT

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
Home made K&N Gen II, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood Traction Bars, ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, Intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ